MITRE's Clinical Quality & Informatics Department seeks to identify exceptional staff for challenging current and future work with key HHS sponsors, including CMS and CDC.
- Serve as technical advisor and contributor to MITRE healthcare projects, specifically areas of relevance to HHS operating divisions.
- Apply knowledge and expertise to project objectives to determine the feasibility of target solutions.
- Determine the adequacy of the requirements, architecture, design, and implementation of target solutions.
- Determine the adequacy of the requirements, architecture, design, and implementation of target solutions, as well as systems integration and data interoperability.
- Perform feasibility assessments, and risk assessments, and provide recommendations.
- Determine technical specifications relative to standards-based healthcare information exchange.
- Support coordination and communication key scientific and technical stakeholders to ensure direction and effectiveness of solution implementation.
- Provide briefings to senior MITRE and Sponsor staff-both technical and lay.