IBPF passwords must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one digit, one punctuation mark, and be a total of nine (9) characters. Additionally, when a user updates his/her password, the password can not match previous passwords.
2. If your user profile is complete, click on "My Groups” in the blue taskbar
3. Click the “Create an Group” button
4. Fill in the requested information (an asterisk means the requested information is required)
5. Click the "Create Group" button to create your group
2. Click on “My Groups” in the blue taskbar
3. Click on the group containing the folder you want to delete
4. Click on Dropbox
5. On the left panel, click on the folder in the directory tree
6. On the right panel, select the subfolder that you want to delete in listing
7. Click the folder name at the top of the right panel to expose folder details, then click Delete
8. Click OK to confirm
Once logged into your account, go to the top right corner of the page where you will see “Messages.” You will then see “Write a new message,” where you will fill in the person’s email, the subject of the message, and the message you would like to send them.
You can join IBPF by clicking the “Join Now” icon, in the top right corner of the page. You will then be prompted to fill in the required information. This will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email where you can log into your account and verify your credentials. After you verify your credentials you can access to login.
My Task Information
The "My Tasks" dashboard that allows you to review group content and group memberships. Group admins must follow the workflow steps to allow posting and group membership.
How do I approve content?
You’ll need to be group admin to approve group content.
To approve content: