This roadmap provides an assessment of the current status and potential of engineering biology. It covers technical challenges and opportunities in the near and long term.
This event features nearly 400 presentations by leaders in pharmaceuticals, academia, and government showcasing case studies, cutting edge data, and insight and perspective. Conference programs include protein and antibody engineering, cancer immunotherapy, oncology, and emerging therapeutics.
The 2018 Annual Meeting will include technical sessions in key areas such as biomaterials, bioenergy, biosensors, nanotechnology, and much more. The theme of the 2018 meeting will be Advances in Trans-Disciplinary Approaches for Biological Engineering Education.
- Mechanobiology of morphogenesis and development
- Multiscale mechanobiology of disease
- Systems mechanobiology and heterogeneity
- Mechanophenotyping and high-throughput diagnostics
- Modulating stem cell mechanobiology in regenerative medicine
- Novel tools in mechanobiology - Sensors, Biomaterials, Bioreactors, Gene Editing, Data Science