The conference aims to provide a platform for scholars and researchers to share their research achievements, discuss the current issues and exchange the new experiences and technologies in the field of biological information and biomedical engineering.
- Mechanobiology of morphogenesis and development
- Multiscale mechanobiology of disease
- Systems mechanobiology and heterogeneity
- Mechanophenotyping and high-throughput diagnostics
- Modulating stem cell mechanobiology in regenerative medicine
- Novel tools in mechanobiology - Sensors, Biomaterials, Bioreactors, Gene Editing, Data Science
IBC-2017 aims to provide a platform for researchers and decision makers in biotechnology to present their latest findings and learn about all the important developments in biotechnology.